11 May 2010

back!

Well, I took quite a break from blogging recently (I apologize!) and I promise to return to regular posting from now on.  I have been working on different designs - many of them reminiscent of botanical prints from the past with a more childlike-illustrative approach.  It is sometimes nice to get a break from creating the same thing over and over again.

In other news, the weather has taken a turn for the colder!  I am sitting here in two sweaters and a blanket around me with the heat on.  And it's mid-May!  It is pretty ridiculous.  I'm ready for skirts and flip flops and windows open.  I think some of my artwork shows how restless I am for the warm as a lot of it is succulent-desert based!


studio at night


wild rabbit


IMG_3955


IMG_3956


succulent study


IMG_3985
And here is a funny picture of a cat looking at something in our backyard:
IMG_3960


I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...