23 January 2012

impromptu photo shoot/ the trip

The last few days have been rainy, snowy and overcast. Perfect January weather. It's also perfect weather for curling up in a ball on the couch and reading and/or falling asleep.
Lately it seems all I want to do is take naps! But when I try, I can't, for whatever reason.

Have you seen the movie The Trip? Besides it being very funny (with spot-on Michael Caine impressions), it takes place in northern England, namely the Lake District. Seeing where they filmed made me want to travel there, and I would, in a second.

A grey day like today makes me think of England, and when I saw that little mini cooper on the street near my apartment it allowed me to pretend that for a second, I was in England :)

Simultaneously, my dog Mosley sat on the couch next to me and allowed for an impromptu photo shoot:





Hope your Monday is going well.

1 comment:

  1. That last pic of Mosley made me laugh!!! I was trying to photograph my dog too but she won't sit still!

    PS: I'm hosting a giveaway for Sedwick Studios at my blog, hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/08/sedwick-studio-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...