23 February 2010

Adding some oxygen to our home, making art and cooking pasta.


IMG_3346




IMG_3350

IMG_3359

IMG_3361_2


IMG_3360

IMG_3367

IMG_3364

IMG_3325

IMG_3321

IMG_3329


Some photos from the weekend. We bought two plants which both require low light; we are hoping we don't kill these anytime soon. The succuluents are plants we have had for about 2 years. These somehow have survived! I am growing a plant in the foreground, the tall pointy one which hopefully will flower some time soon. The picture of the trees was taken around 1030 AM this morning. It is so incredibly dark when it rains. It makes me feel gloomy! They are calling for more snow this Thursday. I am hoping it doesn't!

We also experimented with pasta-making this weekend. It was really enjoyable. It tasted really good. Sorry for the blurry pictures but it's impossible to get suitable light in our dark kitchen, and I hate flash.

2 comments:

  1. I love making pasta by hand! It tastes so wonderful, too.

    btw, I'm hosting a giveaway that ends tomorrow! Would love for you to enter:

    http://elephantine.typepad.com/elephantine/2010/02/kristin-sanchez-a-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!

    Thanks for the info about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...