26 March 2010

it's sunny and i'm happy.

IMG_2796 - Version 2

magnolia


Happy friday! With inspiration from Abby I am trying for the first time Five Senses Friday. Okay, deep breath, here goes:

Smelling:

sea minerals handwash fragrance on my hands

Seeing:

magnolia tree blossoming next to my house

Tasting:

baked eggs with tomato sauce and tortillas - leftovers from dinner last night. so delicious.

Hearing:

Beethoven's string quartets, very spring-like.

Feeling:

The sun warm my back while I type this to you.

Have a wonderful, warm weekend.

Aimee

photographs above by me, april of 2006

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along!
    I love your post...and now I am hungry for baked eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will try really hard to play again this friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...