03 January 2011

Second.

1/1/11

1/1/11

1/2/11

1/2/11

1/3/11

1/3/11


Happy New Year!

So it's been quite a hiatus for me from the blog, but I am back and ready to start blogging in full force (hopefully!). January 1st marked the 2nd year of sixty four love notes and I am happy to start a new fresh year filled with photography, design and writing.

I am taking a cue from Astrid and starting a one-a-day photo (or more) for every day of 2011. Let's hope I can keep up with it! It is always hard to remember to take daily photos and post them (I'll be posting here and on Flickr) but I think if I have my camera handy at all times I'll remember more.


Did you make any resolutions? Some of mine are to be more optimistic, to learn more and to not hold back in life.

Here's to a wonderfully productive, beautiful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...